The 1000 Mile Sock is a sock within a sock.....the lack of friction between layers helps prevents blisters and reduces wear. The 100% Tactel® inner layer stays with the foot, wicking away moisture, whilst the soft wool-cotton mix outer moves with the shoe.
- The combination of fibres maintains a comfortable temperature for the foot.
- Arch braces on both layers help prevent unwanted movement, even on severe slopes.
- 100% Tactel inner layer stays with the foot, wicking moisture away, whilst the soft wool-mix outer moves with the shoe.
- Recommended for all types of off-road activities, such as fell-running and racing, trail running, mountain biking and ultra distance.
- A fantastic sock for when the terrain really gets tough.
- 45% merino wool, 42% cotton, 12% nylon, 1% lycra.
- Men's available in Granite (Dark Grey) Sapphire (Navy) or Light Grey (additional image)
- Includes free UK delivery!
Delivery / Returns Info to display here