Trekking sock with a high-tech fibre Outlast for optimum temperature compensation. This is the trekking sock for demanding climbs.
- Main benefit; Warmth and temp control
- Ideal for climbing high mountains higher than 4,000 m.
- Optimum fit with the anatomic right / left weaving technology.
- Especially padded zones in the instep and shin areas.
- The "lenzing profile" fibres in the toes and heel area reduce friction and protect against blistering, while assuring long durability.
- Antibacterial equipment.
- Shinbone protection
- Full terry construction
- 39% Polyacryl (Outlast), 20% Polyacryl, 14% Schurwolle, 12% Polyamid, 10% Profilen, 4% Polyamid (Silber), 1% Elasthan (Lycra)
Delivery / Returns Info to display here