The Sky's the Limit with the XSock Snowboarding Sock!
Virtually no other sport demands more from your feet than snowboarding, often taking them
to the limit of their endurance. Muscles are subjected to severe stress and strain, tendons are
stretched, and joints are bent to the extreme. X-Socks® for snowboarding have been designed
according to anatomical considerations and optimally support the function of your feet.
The shaft protectors are the best defense against pressure points in any position. Even hard
surfaces and bumpy slopes are no longer a problem, because the sophisticated padding absorbs
the shock and reduces the risk of sustaining skin abrasions, pressure points, and blisters.
- X-Cross Bandage provides support to the ankle
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air
- Side Impact Protector regulates the pressure of the boot
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- Shin & Calf Protector absorbs shock for the shin and calf
- Instep Protector prevents pressure points
- Air Conditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - The Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Anatomical shape footbed for left & right foot
- Rod Type Paddings reduce pressure and absorb impact
- Available in grey/blue or grey/anthracite
Delivery / Returns Info to display here