For Rough Terrain!
Bushes, thorns, undergrowth... Mountain biking is most fun when the terrain is roughest. But effective Protection doesn't have to mean compromising freedom of movement.
X-Socks® for Mountain Biking are pleasant to wear and control the microclimate in your shoe. In addition, they offer Protection from injuries caused by branches, bushes, and undergrowth. The shin protectors with RoburTM padding are especially effective in this regard. If a fall does prove unavoidable, the RoburTM-reinforced padding reduces the danger of abrasions in the ankle area.
- X-Cross Bandage provides support to the ankle
- Air Flow Ankle Pads secure the ankle and ensure continuous air circulation
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- Duckbill shaped foot guard provides shock absorption and padding all around
- Side Impact Protector
- Shin and Calf Protector
- Air Conditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - The Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Anatomical shape footbed for left & right foot
Buy a pack of 3 or more of the same/size colour to save - see chart below for cost per pair. Includes free Uk delivery
Click on image for further technical information
Delivery / Returns Info to display here