Formerly known as the Comfort Summit. The Summit range is designed to be worn in colder conditions and includes high density cushioning that remains resilient all day long.
- All year comfort and warmth in the mountains
- Low tension cuff
- Dense cushioning throughout provides extra warmth, extra impact resistance and extra comfort
- Woolfusion provides supreme lasting comfort - warm when they need to be and wicking when there is excess moisture
- Designed for outdoor ventures anywhere - from mountain climbs to trail walks
- Fibre content: 48% Coolmax/polyester, 30% Merino Wool, 21% Nylon/polyamide, 1% Lycra/elastane
- Warmth rating 4 out of 5
- Cushion rating 4 out of 5
- Available in olive, shade grey or navy
- Size note: extra large (12-14uk) available in navy only
Buy a pack of 3 or more to save - see chart below for cost per pair. Includes free UK delivery!
Delivery / Returns Info to display here