Mere contact with the skin is enough to activate this sock's revolutionary and unusual means of warming feet: heat conservation by means of XitanitTM - an innovative fabric with metallic shimmers. Heat is reflected on the XitanitTM surface and then directed back to the heat source; namely, your feet. The heat generated is pleasantly toasty yet within a natural temperature range. You're already familiar with the principle, which works just like the ultra-thin metal foils used in accidents to prevent the body from going into hypothermia. The specially developed XitanitTM fabric is made of baby-fine merino wool that conserves heat effectively. At the same time, there is no accumulation effect and thus no danger of getting too warm and overheating in your ski boots.
- Self-adjusting Cuff - The Self-adjusting cuff adapts to any size leg without slipping or constricting
- Calf protector - pad and relieves strain on the muscles
- Shin Protector absorbs shock for the shin and calf
- Achilles Tendon Protector - reduces the incidence of pressure points and the risk of scraping and bruising
- X-Cross Bandage - Stabilises the ankle
- Ankle Protector protects and reduces the danger of friction
- Heel Protector - absorbs friction and thus effectively decreases the risk of blistering.
- Traverse AirFlow Channel System - insures that large areas of the sole are amply supplied with fresh air
- Anatomically shaped footbed - for the "R" right and the "L" foot
- ToeTip Protector - To buffer the foot from pressure. Made of a shock-absorbing hollow-chamber yarn that cushions and protects
- Toe protector - absorbs pressure, perfectly hugs to the toes
- Instep protector - prevents pressure points
- Air flow ankle pads - secures the ankle, ensures continuous air circulation
- Air Conditioning-Channel - constructed using a fine-knit mesh, so with every step moist air is pumped out of the shoe and fresh air is drawn back in
Delivery / Returns Info to display here